Saturday, August 1, 2009

What Freedom means to you?

Everybody exist .It is only the few who live. To live you should have an idea. Yesterday there was an SMS from my cousin> "Tell me in one or two sentence What Freedom means to you? It clicked me and I brought it here for you to thinkThis is a question that I want to ask all of my friends.I'm quoting Lord Buddha's verse here-
"What we are is the result of what we have thought,
is built by our thoughts, is made up of our thoughts.......
Those who imagine truth in untruth
and see untruth in truth
never arrive at truth but follow vain desires.
Those who know truth as truth and untruth as untruth
arrive at truth and follow true desires. Beside this with adifferent angle -
I have also read a philosophic saying_ A man's feet must be planted in his country but his eyes should survey the World.So the burning topic for me is Freedom

3 comments:

G Man said...

You cannot realize freedom while living in a society bound by rules.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Freedom is for me where I can excel up to my capacity. I should not be denied to do what I want to, if that’s not harming me or anyone else. Freedom is where I can point out anyone, any authority if I see some wrong doing. And freedom for me is surely not complete sovereignty. It should be bounded by morality, social and personal values... freedom where sky is the limit…which could be high and high but still a limit.